Our RTR BRUSHLESS packages have been upgraded to include an aluminum one way front diff, 1.54 and carbon look top decks! Extra optional parts at no additional cost!
The MST MS-01D RTR kits mean everyone can enjoy RC Drifting, without having to get stressed out about which chassis and electrics they should use. Unlike most "ready to run" packages out there, our package offers you the same key features as expected from every other MST chassis and the same ability to upgrade and tune all the way to VIP specs! So even at entry level, with a bit of practice, you can be running CS (CS kit available separately), big angle and twin drifting within no time!
Featuring a 2.4Ghz controller system and a XBL brushless motor / esc combo, all you need to do is supply the batteries. The electrics in these cars are more than enough to get sideways and stay there. Don't be fooled by other cheap RTRs, we take our fun very seriously!
The MS-01D RTR is a robust, easy to maintain machine that includes a genuine, pre-painted Tamiya body as part of the kit.
- Scale : 1:10
- Wheelbase : Standard 257mm (changeability 255mm – 259mm)
- Track width : Standard 186mm (changeability 186mm – 190mm)
- Gear ratio : 2.0 ( 36T/18T )
- Drive system : 2 belts / 4WD
- Damper : Oil filled dampers
- Suspension : A arm (Double wishbone) w/pillowball suspension system
- Steering tie rod : Division into three
- Bearing: Full ball bearings
- Caster : 4, 7, 10, 14 degrees adjustment
- Camber : 0 to –12 degrees adjustment
- 95% Pre-assembled chassis. Just grease your drive shafts and attach a few parts then you're up and running!
- Pre-painted genuine Tamiya body
- Carbon Fiber look top decks
- Strong "flex" lower chassis design
- Front one way diff
- Rear spool unit
- Steel front CVD and rear CVA drive shafts
- Full ball bearing set
- Oil-filled dampers front and rear (oil sold separately)
- 2 belt drive system
- Includes wheels and tires!
- XBL BRUSHLESS ESC/Motor